Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dont know what to write....

I was wondering what to write in this blog. I wanted to write something in the blog thats why I have created the blog. Whenever something strikes on mind, I remember the same and thinking of putting the same over blog. But when I start to write the same, I feel like thats not interesting or the content is too small to write as a blog. I am not a good poet to write poems. Sometimes I think of writing some travelogue so that its useful for others when they start planning. Soon I will publish about the Wayanad trip which we had gone recently. Hope this blog publishes properly prior changing my mind not to publish this crap.

Somebody throw some idea as to what to write in the blog...

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The first law of writing

- Thou shall not have any inhibitions

The second law of writing

- You write for yourself

The Third law of writing

- Thou shall not be influenced by meaningless writings (like this one over here)

dude, just write what you feel. There is always someone who is gonna like it....

Sakthiganesh said...

nalla kulapita....naanum kulapiduraen

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you for support. I should.